Autonomous Alloys Guarantee Against Defective Material and Workmanship:
Autonomous Alloys warrants that all new products, replacement parts, furnished or manufactured by us will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days from receipt of shipment. Autonomous Alloys will repair or replace at our discretion any parts or workmanship that prove to be defective upon inspection according to our manufacturering standard. This warranty does not cover any cost or expenses incurred in gaining access to such defective parts, making equipment available for repair, removing, packaging or transporting parts, servicemen or product equipment all of which shall be the sole responsibility of the Buyer.
Product and Part Replacement
A replaced product or part becomes Autonomous Alloy’s property and the replacement product or part becomes your property. Only unaltered Autonomous Alloy products may be eligible for replacement.
In certain cases, such as under product service plans, a product or part may be replaced by Autonomous Alloys that is not new. All replacement parts are guaranteed to be in good working order and functionally equivalent to the original product or part. Replacement products and parts are covered under warranty to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days from receipt of shipment
What this policy does not cover
This policy does not cover the following:
- Chassis destruction due to shooter or operator error using steel or high caliber ammunition producing greater than 600 ft .lbs of energy.
- Fire damage due to operator error.
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification or disassembly not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
- Damage caused by improper installation and incorrect use or operation not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals.
- Damage caused by operation in bad weather such as rain.
- Damage caused by leaving product or equipment exposed in bad weather such as rain.
- Damage caused by unauthorized circuit modification and mismatch or misuse of the battery or charger.
- Damage caused by operating the system in which damaged components or components suffering from excessive wear and tear were used.
- Damage to LiPo batteries by running batteries lower than minimum charge specification.